In this role, you will be responsible to answer client questions, doubts and complaints via phone and email.
– Provide professional and friendly client support via phone and email
– Responding to inquiries and handling different problems
– Ensure quality and professional service
– Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
– Follow-up of customer information
– Having a full understanding of Airbnb processes
– Record all information in the internal system
16500 Euro Gross/Year
Are you passionate about the Travel, Hospitality and Tourism industry? Are you quality and service oriented and always ready to help people?
This award-winning international outsourcing company is working with Top Worldwide Brands. By putting customer care on the first place, they make the difference in the market. As a constantly growing company, they are actively looking for motivated candidates to join their international and multicultural team in Barcelona.
Their Client, Airbnb, an e-commerce leader of direct accommodation rental, is looking for French speakers with strong team spirit to reinforce their constantly growing Support Team!
– You are a native French speaker and have an excellent level of English
– You have a passion for traveling and adventure
– You are customer oriented
– You have excellent communication skills
– You have the ability to build a connection with clients
– You are an excellent team player
– You are professional and have a quality minded attitude
– You are flexible, open-minded and high level of energy
– Salary: 16.500 Euro Gross/year
– Working hours: Monday – Sunday: rotation shifts between 9 am -10 pm (2 weekends per month)
– A full-time contract (39 hours/week; 5 days/week)
– 3 weeks fully paid training
– A stable position
– Relax and friendly work environment
– Multiple Career opportunities, as it is a fast-growing company
– Free coffee and tea
– Spacious terrace and chilling area
– International and multilingual working environment
– Dynamic and open working environment
– Start date: ASAP