Your Future Company:
Founded in 2016, this company had a vision : Simplifying payroll accounting and HR Process of small companies. Today, they have more than 600 employees in 5 countries and are looking for new members to join in their journey in their Barcelona hub.
Remote work is possible.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Sales Manager will be:
- Identifying and qualifying prospects and decider-makers in the targeted companies
- Being responsible for generating new business opportunities through hunting, prospecting, and cold calling.
- Be involved in the full sales cycle process from hunting to signing
- Proactively finding prospects and creating new business.
- Obtaining customer insight, e.g. business and decisions drivers, customer processes.
- Developing customer experience by proactive sales work.
- Working independently to meet an individual target to support the overall country
- Following up of sales opportunities until the conclusion
- Tracking, managing, and report your sales activity
- Executing and achieving your sales targets
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Native level of German
- Advanced level of English
- Minimum 2-3 years minimum experience in a similar position
- Minimum a bachelor degree
- Having previous experience with cold-calling
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Having good negotiation skills or showing keenness to learn
- Having ethic as your primary value
- Being a team player with high social competence
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Starting date : As soon as possible
- Preferably in Barcelona but can work from anywhere in Spain
What’s in it for you?
– Full-time contract and long term contract
– Monday to Friday (Business Hours)
– Salary: To be discussed during the hiring process
– Relocation Package
– Private insurance
– An open-minded and employee-oriented working environment
– Career development opportunities
Hi, I'm Fabien from Blu selection. I'll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via Linkedin.
- After your application, I will let you know if you are a potential fit for the position or not.
- If the basic requirements match, we will organize together an interview in order, for you, to know better about the job opportunity and for me, to understand your professional experience and goals.
- Through all the recruitment process, I will be your point of contact. I will be available to support you through this challenge and help you preparing the interview with your potential future employer.
- If you feel ready to #makethebluexperience apply now or contact me. Let’s get you ready for your move and finally start your new job!
This project is not the best fit for you? You can still send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.