– 39 hours a week, rotating shifts between 8 am to 8 pm from Monday – Friday and 9 am to 6 pm during weekends
– 21,000 euros per year + other benefits after 1 month of employment: restaurant tickets + dental insurance + transportation allowance
– Indefinite contract and fully paid training
– International and multilingual working environment with growing opportunities
– Dynamic, open and friendly atmosphere
– Start date: ASAP
This award-winning international outsourcing company is working with Top Worldwide Brands. As a constantly growing company, they are actively looking for motivated candidates to join their international and multicultural team in Barcelona.
For their client Dyson, a British technology company that designs trendy vacuum cleaners, hair-curlers and so on, they are looking for outgoing and pro-active Dutch-speaking candidates.
– You are a native Dutch speaker settled in Barcelona with the NIE (MANDATORY)
– You are looking for a stable work opportunity and able to work under pressure
– You have excellent communication skills and a positive and can-do attitude
– Handle customer phone calls and enquiries via email
– Cross-sell and up-sell the products when you identify an opportunity/a need / spot opportunities to promote additional services to customers
– Complete registrations of new product purchases
– If necessary, arrange repairs/order
– Provide an excellent standard of professional customer care