Blu Selection is an international recruitment company based in Barcelona with a start-up mindset driven by the incentives of team spirit and quality work. Our talented team is connecting international, multilingual profiles with multinational shared service centres, BPO and global business hubs.
What we do is not just about receiving, hunting or sending CVs but searching and delivering the quality we value most. Now we are looking for a Recruitment Team Manager with a similar mentality to join us.
If you want to have a chance to work with honest and transparent communication in a fairly competitive industry and to share your unique perspective with our team, especially in the after-work escape room incentives, we are looking forward to meeting you.
This is a very hands-on role, which combines recruitment, team lead and operational management responsibilities within the company. You will be accountable for the quality delivery of recruitment services to Blu’s clients, the success of your team and the profitability of your hub. In addition, you are responsible to contribute to the drive and further development of the company.
– You have an excellent level of English – additional fluency in French or German is considered a big plus
– You are already settled in Barcelona
– You have min. 3 years of previous experience in a Recruitment Consulting company
– You have previous experience in Team Management
– You are a natural leader and lead by example
– You are humble and bring the best out of people
– You are able to motivate and inspire around you
– You are a team leader but also a great team player
– You are a hands-on and hard worker with the extra-mile mentality
– You have a professional and committed attitude in whatever you undertake, with strong work ethics
– You have strong business acumen and clients’ management skills
– You are a self-starter and able to take decisions
– You are able to identify and analyze situations, get the big picture and take actions
– You are service and quality oriented
– You are target and goal oriented
– You can handle changes, challenges and do not run away from chaos!
– Salary in line with level of experience + targets
– A job with changes and challenges
– A diverse job, combining operational and strategic duties
– The opportunity to participate in driving the company to the next level
– A driven and supportive team, working towards the same goals
– A company which values quality before all
– Start date: ASAP