Do you have previous outbound B2B Sales experience with interest in the digital industry? Do you like to be challenged and go out of your comfort zone? Do you have a strong business acumen and are motivated by targets? Check this out!
For one of our clients in Barcelona, a leading company in the tech and digital sector, we are currently recruiting for a German-speaking Outbound Sales Executive.
Located in one of the best areas of Barcelona, the company offers a rewarding, dynamic and friendly work environment. They are looking for talented people who are hungry to keep on learning and developing to join this international project.
Your objective is to engage and obtain high potential advertisers, and subsequently, persuade them to incorporate a range of marketing products into their current marketing strategies.
– Through outbound calls, acquire new advertisers
– Maintain and consolidate database of customers
– Understand and qualify your client’s requirements and objectives, and offer the appropriate online marketing strategies and solutions
– Develop your sales strategies aimed at optimizing the market potential and improving customer sales and profit margins
– Create unique Customer Experience and ensure that clients’ expectations are met
– Monitor competitors’ products or services and create selling strategies for own products or services
– Handle and resolve customer's inquiries
– Execute and achieve your sales targets
– You have a native level of Hebrew and speak English on a fluent business level
– You have min. 1 year of experience within a B2B outbound sales role – this is a must!
– Experience in online marketing or digital marketing is a big plus
– You are pro-active, self-starter and motivated by targets
– You have a professional attitude and business acumen
– You have the "do not give up" attitude
– You are eager to learn and further develop
– You have the ability to adapt and communicate with high-level executives
– You have excellent communication skills – both written and oral
– You have strong organization and prioritization skills
– You have a strong team spirit, willingness to support your co-workers when needed
– You are open-minded, with the willingness to work in a multicultural team and international environment
– Full-time contract, 39h/week
– Competitive salary package: 27.700€ gross/year + up 5.300€ gross/year in bonus
– Relocation Package, if coming from Abroad: Flight/Train/Car + 1 month of accommodation + 600€ after 2 months of work OR Flight/Train/Car + 2 months of cash (600€ after the 1st and second month of work)
– Relocation Package, if coming from Spain (outside Barcelona): Flight/Train/Car + 600 after the first month of work OR Flight/Train/Car + 1 month of accommodation
– Free Gym Membership (next to the offices, with sea views!
– Long-term contract
– 3 weeks of intense product and sales training
– The opportunity to be part of a market-leading company in the digital industry
– A stable position within an open-minded and employee-oriented working environment
– Career development opportunities
– Training courses, soft skills coaching and product training
– Possibility to achieve certifications for advertising tools
– Start date: 21/09/2020
27.700€ gross/year + up 5.300€ gross/year in bonus