Lead Data Scientist
€ 70.000- 85.000
One of the fastest growing technology businesses in Europe are looking for an experienced data scientist to join their team and lead a group of talented Data Scientists. You will lead several projects focused on providing valuable insights on their new product line development and enhancing their current ones.
A very innovative company that has changed the way we make online payments and has developed a line of financial products to improve the life of many across the country and now globally. They are one of the hottest names in the Fintech industry and after establishing a name in the market, are now expanding and further developing their analytics division, looking to develop a
- You'll be applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high-quality prediction models to target and prevent Fraud, assess risk and build innovative financial products.
- Working with complex data sets in order to understand, define and monitor business KPIs.
- Using advanced analytical techniques (statistics and machine learning) to source data and create insights.
- Proactively driving business strategy through identifying new opportunities provided by data.
- Producing bespoke visualisations to present insight to senior stakeholders and
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proven track record as a Data scientist or similar role.
- An excellent academic background preferably including PhD, MS, and MBA or equivalent.
- An analytical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving skills.
- A natural leader with the ability to mentor and develop others.
- Strong technical background and skillset including Python, R, SQL.
- Experience using Machine Learning techniques to build models ready for production.
- Experience with Credit Risk assessment or Fraud prevention/detection in the financial sector or digital businesses.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please click the "apply here" link on this web page. Do not hesitate to get in touch with Marie at Harnham to learn more about this position.
R, SQL, Python, Research, Data Science, Spain, insights, predictive analytics, Random Forests, Multivariate statistics, Quantitative methods, Data Modelling
€70000 - €85000 per annum + Benefits
Data Scientist, Cientifico de datos, R, SQL, Python, Data Science, Spain, Espana, Madrid, Barcelona, insights, predictive analytics, Random Forests, NLP, Machine Learning,Credit risk, Fraud, Data Modelling