JOB TITLE: Data Engineer
SALARY: 50,000 € - 60,000 €
This is your opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing companies in the world. This company provide software solutions for some of the biggest brands centred around data capture and real time analytics.
Alongside their core offering they are also in the process of launching several products centred around chatbots and speech recognition for artificial intelligence.
Your responsibilities as a Data Engineer
- Design and develop Big Data solutions
- Hands on SQL development
- Technical architecture and design
- Work across multiple business functions to fully understand their data needs and then work with the data teams to develop and implement the solution
- Champion best practise around data warehousing and business intelligence
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- English (Full professional proficiency)
- Computer Science background
- Strong programming skills within Python.
- Expert commercial experience within SQL
- Strong background in using various Big Data tools, Hadoop, Hive, Spark etc.
- Deep technology knowledge of the various BI tools (tableau, qlikview..)
- Any exposure to AWS redshift will be a huge advantage
- Flexible working hours and partial remote working (you must reside in Barcelona however)
- Investment into your ongoing training
- Market Leading salary
- Clear progression opportunity
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Gonzalo Martínez l via the Apply link on this page.
ETL, Data warehousing, SQL, Python, Hadoop, Spark, AWS, Google Cloud
€50000 - €75000 per annum
ETL, Data warehousing, SQL, Python, Hadoop, Spark, AWS, Google Cloud,