This position for Skydive Spain is carried out at Aeródromo La Juliana in Bollullos de la Mitación, Sevilla and we are currently looking for a lively but hard-working person to join the customer services team at the activity site, preferably with experience in sales. The purpose of the position is to ensure the smooth running of the DropZone and daily activity, interaction with customers face-to-face increasing their experience and maintaining a very high level of customer service at all times.
Position is full-time and available immediately.
Normally a standard 5 day week, however this may include some weekend days due to the nature of our business.
We are a small, family owned Company comprised of 5 exciting businesses.
Skydive Spain is the second largest skydiving drop zone in the country, based in Bollullos de la Mitación, Sevilla, we operate all year round offering tandem and solo skydiving courses and run regular events for experienced skydivers. Our sister skydiving centres include, Skydive Hibaldstow, UK, also operates all year round and hosts the British National Championships in August each year which is the biggest National Skydiving Championships in the World, and Skydive Algarve, the newest of our Drop Zones and is in beautiful southern coast of Portugal. A separate part of the family business is Wingglider Ltd with a fleet of 7 skydiving aircraft, a maintenance hangar and a training school. It provides aircraft and pilots for all 3 DZs, as well as leasing skydiving aircraft to other dropzones around the UK and Europe.
Maybe Sailing operates a 1929 tall ship ‘Maybe’ which offers sail training opportunities for schools, young people and others wanting to experience sailing and all it has to offer. ‘Maybe’ is based over the winter in Hull and sails in various tall ships races through the summer season.
Find out more about our businesses at wingglider.co.uk, skydiving.co.uk, skydivealgarve.com, maybe-sailing.com, skydivespain.com
Experience & Skills Required:
• Eligible to work in Spain
• Fluent in both English and Spanish – verbal and written
• At least 2 years previous Customer Service experience
• High level of organizational and coordination skills with good time management skills
• Positive attitude keeping customer orientated, ability to remain calm working under pressure
• Capacity to learn well and fast, sometimes within a stressful environment
• Ability to work in a challenging non-standard office environment, where the working hours change with the
• Strong character with an ability to coordinate activities within a busy and diverse environment.
• Good people skills to communicate well with co-workers and work in a team
• Confident telephone manner and excellent numerical, written and interpersonal skills.
• Dealing with day to day decisions and problem solving in the office;
• Experienced with IT and office software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
• Sense of responsibility
Desirable Additional Skills:
Additional languages spoken, experience with Social media and knowledge and experience in the skydiving industry. Experience in skydiving is not mandatory and training will be provided on the subject of skydiving itself. There will of course be an initial learning curve however all staff are expected to make every effort to improve their product knowledge as quickly as possible.
Due to some duties of our office having your own transport and drivers license is advisable. The role is available immediately.
• Customer services – primarily face-to-face and via telephone
• Checking in process - paperwork and “meet and greet” style
• Sales and payments process
• Resolving issues and complaints
• Dealing with customer enquiries via telephone and email. Ensuring all bookings are recorded and maintained.
• Scope to develop the customer experience from booking to leaving after the activity.
• Data entry on company system.
• Participating with the Drop Zone shop inventory, ordering and presentation.
• Participating with rudimentary accounting and invoicing duties.
• In addition to the above, there may be a need to work at other locations, including the booking office or