For our client, a fast-growing BPO player in Barcelona, we are looking for native Swedish/Danish/Norwegian speakers to join the TikTok project, a video-sharing social media platform.
Part of your daily activities will be:
– Reviewing content (videos, image, text, and audio) in accordance with policies
– Responding to customer inquiries regarding Trust & Safety actions, such as abuse reports and enforcement appeals
– Ensuring user and brand safety
• Disclaimer: please note that these tasks involve extensive exposure to sensitive content
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and team-player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You have a native level of Swedish/Norwegian/Danish and a good level on English
– You have good IT skills
– You are always up to date regarding Social Media
– Your are punctual and reliable
– A full-job with 39 h per week Mo – Sun (Mon-Sun, 12 pm – 8 pm OR 8 am – 4 pm OR 4 pm – 12 am)
– Salary of 21,000 € + bonus for shifts after 10 pm and Sundays
– A modern and conveniently located office near Glories, with an international team
– Great growing opportunities