For our client, a fast-growing BPO player in Barcelona, we are looking for native Danish speakers to join the TikTok project, a video-sharing social media platform.
Part of your daily activities will be:
– Reviewing content (videos, image, text, and audio) in accordance with policies
– Responding to customer inquiries regarding Trust & Safety actions, such as abuse reports and enforcement appeals
– Ensuring user and brand safety
• Disclaimer: please note that these tasks involve extensive exposure to sensitive content
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and team-player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You have a native level of Danish and a good level on English
– You have good IT skills
– You are always up to date regarding Social Media
– You are punctual and reliable
– A full-time job with Mo – Sun, with working hours from either 8:00 – 16:00hrs (morning-shift) or midnight – 8:00hrs (night-shift) OR a part-time position on weekends Sat – Sun (8:00 – 16:00)
– Salary of 21.200€ gross per year (full-time) OR a salary of 8.200€ gross per year (part-time) + bonus for shifts after 10 pm and Sundays
– A modern and conveniently located office near Glories, with an international team
– Great growing opportunities
21.000€ gross per year + bonus