Are you a Sales talent, driven and eager to generate new business for the company?
Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s leading hardware companies?
Our client is an American multinational information technology company, developing and providing innovative hardware components for small to large enterprises across a wide range of industries.
They are currently recruiting for German-speaking candidates for their international partner in Barcelona, to reinforce their multicultural sales team and growth their revenue on the German market.
– Research your market, identify leads and conduct lead management
– Identify and qualify prospects and decider-makers in the targeted companies
– Detect High Business Opportunities
– Once qualified, pass on the leads to the Sales Representatives to ensure consistent sales opportunities and follow up on the business opportunities until conclusion
– Extract market information and stay up to date of trends
– B2B relationship development and management
– Follow up of sales opportunities until conclusion
– Track, manage and report your sales activity
– Execute and achieve your sales targets
– You have a native level of German + excellent level of English
– You have previous experience in B2B Sales (Junior candidate with strong sales drive and affinity can be considered)
– You are dynamic and self-starter
– You a pro-active and motivated by targets
– You have a professional attitude and business acumen
– You are eager to learn and further develop
– You have the ability to adapt and communicate with high-level executives
– You have excellent communication skills – both written and oral
– You have strong organization and prioritization skills
– You have a do not give up attitude
– You have strong team spirit, willingness to support your co-workers when needed
– You are open-minded and have the willingness to work in a multicultural team and international environment
– A salary in line with market standards: from €17.000 to €22.000 per year (including bonus)
– Long term position, job from Monday to Friday, standard office hours (39h/week)
– The opportunity to join a world’s leader in the technology industry
– An international company with a multicultural environment (+20 nationalities)
– Trainings, self-development program and career opportunities
– A fun, rewarding and open-minded team
– Expat contract / 'Indefinido' contract offered depending on current residence
– Relocation Package provided for candidates from abroad up to 500€ for your relocation costs)