This position for Skydive Spain is carried out in Bollullos de la Mitación, Sevilla and we are currently looking for an administrator with strong Customer Service experience and knowledge of Sales. The purpose of the position will be to ensure the smooth running of the booking office system, maintaining a high level of customer service and participating to increase sales.
Position is full-time and available immediately.
Normally a standard 5 day week, however this may include some weekend days due to the nature of our business.
14400€ gross/year - 30 days paid holiday
We are a small, family owned Company comprised of 5 exciting businesses.
Skydive Spain is the second largest skydiving drop zone in the country, based in Bollullos de la Mitación, Sevilla, we operate all year round offering tandem and solo skydiving courses and run regular events for experienced skydivers. Our sister skydiving centres include, Skydive Hibaldstow, UK, also operates all year round and hosts the British National Championships in August each year which is the biggest National Skydiving Championships in the World, and Skydive Algarve, the newest of our Drop Zones and is in beautiful southern coast of Portugal. A separate part of the family business is Wingglider Ltd with a fleet of 7 skydiving aircraft, a maintenance hangar and a training school. It provides aircraft and pilots for all 3 DZs, as well as leasing skydiving aircraft to other dropzones around the UK and Europe.
Maybe Sailing operates a 1929 tall ship ‘Maybe’ which offers sail training opportunities for schools, young people and others wanting to experience sailing and all it has to offer. ‘Maybe’ is based over the winter in Hull and sails in various tall ships races through the summer season.
Find out more about our businesses at wingglider.co.uk, skydiving.co.uk, skydivealgarve.com, maybe-sailing.com, skydivespain.com
Experience & Skills Required
• Must be fluent in English and Spanish – verbal and written
• Strong experienced administrator with an ability to coordinate activities in a busy and diverse
• The ability to work as a central part of a team and also to use their own initiative and work
• Good sales experience, with ability to identify opportunities to increase company sales;
• Experience in a customer problem solving, with a positive and confident telephone manner;
• Excellent numerical, written and interpersonal skills;
• Good time management skills;
• Experienced with IT and office software packages (Word, Excel, Power Point etc.).
Desirable Additional Skills:
Additional languages spoken, experience with Social media and knowledge and experience on the skydiving industry.
Experience on skydiving is not mandatory and training will be provided on the subject of skydiving itself. There will of course be an initial learning curve however all staff are expected to make every effort to improve their product knowledge as quickly as possible.
Due to some duties of our office having your own transport is advisable. The role is available immediately.
• Dealing with customer enquiries via phone and email and ensuring all bookings are recorded and maintained;
• Making sales over the phone and via email;
• Resolving issues and complaints by phone or email (sometimes face-to-face)
• Scope to develop the customer experience from booking to leaving after the activity.
• Keep on top of promotions and company products to ensure a good information and sales service;
• Dealing with day to day decisions and problem solving in the office;
• Maintain good & open communication with the DZ office and customers;
• Maintaining the company filing systems and general office administration as required.
• Post Office run & reception and distribution of deliveries and post mail.
• In addition to the above, there may be a need to work at other locations, including the dropzone or