Are you a number enthusiast with an interest in the financial insurances world? Are you structured and organized and have a passion for the world of administration?
Become our client's new back-office specialist in Barcelona!
Your responsibilities and impact as an Administration Support will be:
- Interacting as a problem-solver and supporting customer-facing colleagues by handling complex issues relating to contracts etc.
- Ensuring a swift and fast resolution for problems
- Liaising with partners and provide direction for issue resolution in order to achieve customer satisfaction
- Being in contact with customers directly understanding their needs
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and a good level of English OR Spanish
- Having previous experience/background in administrative/ back-office work
- Working coordinated, organised and autonomously
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Barcelona for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Spanish work permit (required).
What’s in it for you?
- Contract: 3 months + 3 months + permanent contract
- Working hours: 40/weeks, Mon-Fri 9AM - 6 PM
- Salary: 22000 gross/year
- 24 days/year holiday
- Stable and internatinonal work enviornment
- Fast growing company
What should you expect from living in Barcelona?
- The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
- A beautiful beach city surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains
- Delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan and World cuisines
- Quite a dynamic and active urban life where it is difficult to get bored
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a relaxed lifestyle
- An attractive startup and innovation hub with exciting opportunities