– Salary of 21.500 Euro Gross/year + bonus up to 15.000 Euro gross/year
– Working hours: Monday – Thursday: 9 am 6 pm, Friday: 9 am – 5 pm
-Full paid training
– Long term opportunity
– Office located in the center of the city
– Working in a multinational and multicultural team
– Fast growing company with multiple career opportunities
– Nice working environment
– Start date: ASAP
21.500 euro gross/year + 15.000 bonus
Are you passionate about Sales and looking for a new experience in Account Management in one the biggest companies in Barcelona? Then this position is for you!
This award-winning international outsourcing company is working with Top Worldwide Brands. By putting customer care on the first place, they make the difference in the market. As a constantly growing company, they are actively looking for motivated candidates to join their international and multicultural team in Barcelona.
For their client, a company specialized in the chemical and biotechnology industry, they are currently looking for a Danish Account Management to reinforce their international team.
– You are a native Danish speaker with a fluent level of English
– You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree level
– You have a proven experience in a similar role
– You have an excellent technical knowledge
– You have a proactive approach, take imitative and like to work in a team
– You are able to respond to customer sales requests and questions via phone, web or email
– You have strong organizational skills
– You have the ability to establish an individual course of action to accomplish goals while using appropriate resources
In this role you will be responsible for selling services to customers on the Danish market.
– Selling trough inbound and outbound calls, with a main focus on outbound calls
– Prepare and present commercial and technical service proposals
– Assessing client needs for the maintance and repair services for the inhouse laboratory equipment
– Close collaboration with different departments like Customer Care, Engineers, Booking Center..
– Create new business opportunities and manage your own sales funnel
– Track, manage, and report ongoing activity relative to sales plan
– Execute and achieve sales quota and sales targets