AWS Solutions Engineer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a pioneer in the tech industry. The organisation has doubled in size over the past year and is currently building one of the most talented analytics teams in the industry, so if you're passionate about Big Data and have strong experience building solutions in AWS then this is the perfect role for you.
As a result of their huge success, the company is now looking to expand their analytics team and are in need for an experienced Big Data Engineer to join their team focused on developing innovative solutions within Big Data environments.
As an AWS Solutions Engineer, you will be:
- You will assist other engineering and development teams to resolve application to platform integration issues for both IaaS and PaaS services.
· On-board enterprise customers by understanding their use cases and creating solutions for them
· Solve technical customer issues in mobile testing domain and/or the AWS ecosystem.
· Work in a fast paced environment, multi-task, handle multiple customers simultaneously and change priorities quickly.
· Suggest, impart and build knowledge base of best practices for AWS Device Farm and other AWS services.
· Be part of the team that drives larger customer adoption by participating in customer meetings and hands on workshops.
· Work with Product, Engineering, Business Development and Developer advocacy teams to help shape the future of the service.
· Design solutions to make customer on-boarding easier. E.g. writing scripts, identifying patterns and updating documentations.
· Share customer insights with service teams.
· have an expert level understanding of Agile development methodologies and best practices.
- YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Advanced SQL skills
- Strong software developer skills.
- Must be a fluent English speaker, being able to present ideas and communicate to a business level.
- Commercial experience with Big Data architectures and technologies such as: Google Big query, Hadoop, Amazon Aurora, Spark, Dynamo DB, Riak or Kinesis.
- Experience using Python and with Big Data Architectures and BI solutions in the cloud
- Must have prior experience creating AWS based solutions
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please click the "apply here" link on this web page. Do not hesitate to get in touch with Marie at Harnham to learn more about this position.
Big Data, Big Data Engineer, Python, SQL, AWS, Spark, Google Big Query, Redis, Dynamo DB, Gaming, Symfony, Big Data architectures.
€50000 - €60000 per annum + Benefits
Big Data, Big Data Engineer, Python, SQL, AWS, Spark, Google Big Query, Redis, Dynamo DB, Gaming, Symfony, Big Data architectures