Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing companies with over 60 different locations worldwide, our client stands for diversity and quality, and collaborates with 500 Fortune Companies in the world.
For one of their partners, an innovative 3D-printer company, they are looking for a German service-desk 3D technician to join their growing international team.
Aspects of the role will include:
– Providing support to remotely resolve hardware/software technical problems and application issues
– Triggering an onsite interaction in case the issue cannot be fixed remotely, with an accurate diagnosis to be delivered to for the Field Services Engineer
– Keeping customers informed of the status of their case, elevating issues as needed within the Graphics Services and Support Organization and ensuring that Service Level Agreements are met
– Documenting case history and interactions with the customers in the Customer Relationship Mgmt.
– Contributing to maintain the Knowledge Mgmt. System (KMS) sharing the knowledge with the rest of the organization
– Assisting Care Center Agents and Customers on subjects such as product features, specifications, parts info and compatibility, maintenance routines, educational programs and technical aspects in general, based on customer entitlement
– Assisting Field Service Engineers during onsite troubleshooting when needed
– Building a close professional relationship with the primary accounts assigned though specific customer needs understanding to ensure trust and enhance customer experience
– Mastering Technical knowledge of 3D printing products/technologies and sharing this knowledge with the customers
– A native German with fluent English
– A candidate with an IT-related customer service background
– Highly interested in 3D printing technologies
– Living in Barcelona with both the NIE and SSN
– A full-time job (39 hours per week), Monday to Friday with a long-term contract
– A competitive salary
– A long-term position within an international company with a multicultural environment (20+ nationalities) and career growing opportunities
– A fun, friendly and open-minded team in an office located close to the beach
– Start date: ASAP